Learn more about the Delta Spring Clean-Up
Spring cleaning has officially started for most of you, which means your junk is starting to pile up. You may have started to clear out your garage or you are getting your yard ready for summer BBQs. With the return of the City of Delta Spring Clean-Up just around the corner, it’s important to be aware of items that they do not accept during their pickups.
What type of materials are not accepted with the city pick-up
Our mission is to help you regain space in your homes while you do your spring cleaning. Here is a list of the most common items that we can help you divert from the local landfills that may not be accepted during the City of Delta‘s annual Delta Spring Clean-Up program:
- Wood (clean or treated)
- Glass items (such as mirrors, window glass, glass tables, etc.)
- Construction, demolition and home renovation materials
- Countertops, plumbing fixtures, kitchen cabinets, or drywall
- Floor coverings (such as carpet, rugs, linoleum, tile, laminate, hardwood, etc.)
- Roofing materials
- Small appliances (toaster ovens, microwaves, etc.)
- Electronics (such as televisions, computers, etc)
- Air conditioners
If you find any of these items during your cleaning, call 604-505-5865 seven days a week to get a free quote and schedule a pick-up.
In partnership with the Salvation Army of Canada, we are now also accepting bagged clothing donations for free during your regular scheduled junk removal pickups. All clothing is brought to a charity to support local community initiatives.
Many of you continue to frequently use our service, and we appreciate you keeping your business local. To the rest of Delta, we would like to help you regain your space as well.